Bumping into SMBers

Anyways now that weird interruption is over how about back on track.

My question is how do these meetings happen? Do you just ask randoms if they're off the RTG?

Randomly like when you walk into a bar in Albuferia on a pre-season tour with your old man and the lads at the bar starting referring to you (me) as Doberman despite never knowingly speaking previously. :lol:

Randomly like when you walk into a bar in Albuferia on a pre-season tour with your old man and the lads at the bar starting referring to you (me) as Doberman despite never knowingly speaking previously. :lol:
I had people running across the road to spank my arse and follow me into pub toilets, hanging their phones over the doors, so I just took their phones and threw them away... just on my way to a match

I've been in a hotel lobby and overheard a conversation in Sunderland accents and gone over to say hello only to be recognised and called, I do not lie, " the legend that is Cat Ryan" my date was shocked to say the least

I’ve met loads, either playing footy, fixing their cars, friends I knew beforehand, helped with other stuff or in Herbals case... He was being a fanny and couldn’t get a bolt out of his brake calliper. I was out on my bike so cycled past and sorted the job out. Got a puncture on the way home though so had to walk most of the way.
Aye but still a strange one approaching a stranger to see if they are so and so off the internet. Like when I had to explain to my wife who @Dave Herbal was on Boxing Day after he crashed our bubble.
I randomly met yay flying a drone.

Last edited:
I’ve met loads, either playing footy, fixing their cars, friends I knew beforehand, helped with other stuff or in Herbals case... He was being a fanny and couldn’t get a bolt out of his brake calliper. I was out on my bike so cycled past and sorted the job out. Got a puncture on the way home though so had to walk most of the way.

Was on me Todd so didn't have to explain who that "work" fella was :lol:

I think I knew you somewhat before the bolt problem.

Back