Bumping into SMBers

I really liked greedy very much, I know why he went and remember the user who decided to hit below the belt - I won't forget and hope my old mate comes back and lets me know who he is now and that he's alreet xx
A Greedy moment I'll never forget is when I was doing a year long charity fundraiser in 2014 and posted the info on here.

Loads of generous SMBers donated which was class and as you would expect from the calibre of most people on here. Greedy put £100 quid in, which was tremendous. He never mentioned it or anything, but to hoy a hundred quid for someone you don't know on the back of a thread on here probably says a lot about him.

He was also good crack on here. One of the most entertaining posters.

A Greedy moment I'll never forget is when I was doing a year long charity fundraiser in 2014 and posted the info on here.

Loads of generous SMBers donated which was class and as you would expect from the calibre of most people on here. Greedy put £100 quid in, which was tremendous. He never mentioned it or anything, but to hoy a hundred quid for someone you don't know on the back of a thread on here probably says a lot about him.

Agreed, he is a good bloke and a miss xx

i met greedy at aparty after the grand prix in montreal last year, he was talking to my wife and i saying how in beautifull we were togetther and that we should be in love and be together forever then he disappeared, then he jumped out from a curtain onto my shoulders with his hands round my neck, mad a fuck but funny, he had aminder with him all the time , erm for his own safety

What did you spend the 100 quid on?

What did you spend the 100 quid on?
Easter Eggs.

How, I donated a tenner, and have never had an honorary mention.

Last edited:
Bumped into @Sandman on the train to Edinburgh. There was no Sunderland game, but Hearts were at home, so my son and I headed off to that from King's Cross, en route to Inverness He got on at Newcastle and was going to a Cowdenbeath game (that was subsequently postponed). As sound as ever.

I few years later I met Roughy at a gig he was doing with Terry Alderton for a charity helping police officers disabled in their line of duty. Funny as feck. Six months later the poor lad had succumbed to cancer. Very grateful I was there that night.

i met greedy at aparty after the grand prix in montreal last year, he was talking to my wife and i saying how in beautifull we were togetther and that we should be in love and be together forever then he disappeared, then he jumped out from a curtain onto my shoulders with his hands round my neck, mad a fuck but funny, he had aminder with him all the time , erm for his own safety

No way you’re married mind

Back