Bumping into SMBers

Aye, cos technically I am the OP here...

I don't remember the lad's username exactly, Carlmacar or similar. He's the blind lad that used to ring up phone ins.

He'd won a draw at the match and when you recognised him, you jumped out of your seat and started shouting that he'd been banned from Sunderland Message Board for being racist.

I don't remember the lad's username exactly, Carlmacar or similar. He's the blind lad that used to ring up phone ins.

He'd won a draw at the match and when you recognised him, you jumped out of your seat and started shouting that he'd been banned from Sunderland Message Board for being racist.
Did I ?

I remember being in York and one of the lads I was with was telling me a story ( this lad doesn’t post on here and had never heard of it)

Anyway I was thinking I’ve heard this before and realised he was talking about Greedy.
So I asked the lad To call him and ask him if he’d been sticking any traffic cones up his arse lately. It was him and we all had a laugh about it 🤣

Other notable ‘bump intos’ include

the op in a pub, towards rocker way, too drunk to remember properly but he fancied me

heeeedtheball in M&S a the metro

Lewberry pie in the pub in durham train station

littlened in a travel lodge*

Last one was a lie. I get all the looneys

the op in a pub, towards rocker way, too drunk to remember properly but he fancied me

Roker ffs

Bumped into a bloke in Saigon from Sunderland, he said he was on here, but wouldn’t say with a smile, then proceeded to tell me about his trip through Vietnam which was like every other backpacker story I’d heard here.

Whatever happened to Little Ned?!
There was also the bloke who went over to Dublin and shagged an eastern European bird

Back