Bumbling Plod Violently Electrocute their own Race Relations adviser

Just routine I'd imagine...

"Serving a notice advises an officer or member of police staff that their conduct is subject to investigation – such notices are not judgmental in any way. Avon and Somerset constabulary voluntarily referred the matter to the IPCC."

Imagine if this was the other way round, the guy actually was the person they were looking for and the report was "police let suspect go home because they didn't want to hurt him".

If the police say we suspect you might be someone and you say I'm not telling you who I am it raises that suspicion ffs.

Imagine if this was the other way round, the guy actually was the person they were looking for and the report was "police let suspect go home because they didn't want to hurt him".

If the police say we suspect you might be someone and you say I'm not telling you who I am it raises that suspicion ffs.
Nail on the head marra, the law is the law

This - no that’s not me officer would have been the logical starting point for most of the world.

Well done the police.

My sentiments entirely.

Watching the video it’s clear the bloke could have simply cooperated with the police but instead just escalated the situation into a physical altercation.

His English appeared to be broken so it was difficult to understand everything he was saying - surely a prerequisite for such a job title is good English in communicating?

My sentiments entirely.

Watching the video it’s clear the bloke could have simply cooperated with the police but instead just escalated the situation into a physical altercation.

His English appeared to be broken so it was difficult to understand everything he was saying - surely a prerequisite for such a job title is good English in communicating?
Probably been smoking the wacky baccy

The re-emergence of this thread once again is an educational trip into the amygdaloid reigns of the SMB brain.

Back