Bumbling Plod Violently Electrocute their own Race Relations adviser

Thanks for proving my claim. Please stop stalking me now though, it has been commented on by others in the past about how weird your behaviour is towards me.

He is obsessed by you mind- he'll have a room dedicated to you with covert photos of you and your heed superimposed on various other people's bodies. Maybe even a doll. Urgh.

Standard behaviour? What about the standard behaviour of the plod? You gonna be as quick to condemn them?
why's he raising his arms and scuffling with them . they deal with lunatics everyday . if you act up you run the risk is all in saying

Very true. 10 years ago having life experience was the main skill they looked for in recruitment. Now we recruit so many who are early 20's and their only life experiences are of getting pissed at uni. As a copper you need to be able to talk to people. It's even more difficult when you are having to be authoritative of someone who is twice your age and more, very few people have that sort of skill naturally, it comes with time and from life.

Couldnt agree more. Most of the time they get found out in probation

Mind I'm all for the police to be able to protect themselves if they feel threatened but there are many times where you see their lack of interpersonal skills contributes to a situation escalating rather than defusing it. More training and a basic understanding of the psychology of interaction and more effort to share good practice would improve things.

I agree and i think all cops would always welcome more training. Always room to improve personal skills in my eyes

Last edited:
He just can't help himself, a few people have pointed out his obsession yet he still carries on.
If I comment on one of your posts I'm stalking you or obsessed, if you comment on mine you're not. I'm not obsessed with you at all, I pity you. If indeed you are a Police Officer some of your past comments on here are a disgrace.
It is some of these comments that brought you to my attention. I think you have a very high regard for yersel and you often come over as a Wanker and very occasionally I will let you know.
Hope that's okay with you Officer and your bagman Gavin.

If I comment on one of your posts I'm stalking you or obsessed, if you comment on mine you're not. I'm not obsessed with you at all, I pity you. If indeed you are a Police Officer some of your past comments on here are a disgrace.
It is some of these comments that brought you to my attention. I think you have a very high regard for yersel and you often come over as a Wanker and very occasionally I will let you know.
*SHOTSFIRED*;)

Mind I'm all for the police to be able to protect themselves if they feel threatened but there are many times where you see their lack of interpersonal skills contributes to a situation escalating rather than defusing it. More training and a basic understanding of the psychology of interaction and more effort to share good practice would improve things.
Wise words tb, wise words.

Wise words tb, wise words.
I don't go on daft all the time you know, I can act and speak in a professional manner but only chose to do so when I'm being paid for it. So this can be can considered as 'free' advice.;):D

Just to add, the better the police are trained in dealing with difficult situations the safer it is for them if they managed to calm people down.

Last edited:

You just can't help yourself, what a strange old man you are.

Because you are starting to make yourself look weird again? Fine by me, I can't remember asking for your unwanted attention in the first place.
Just Shurrup you berk. You'll go on and on and on and on and you think I'm wierd ?
I'm out for now but l'm sure you'll have another insignificant remark to make cos you just have to have the last word don't you pet ?

To be fair he's had no problem working with the police in the past so I don't see why he wouldn't tell them his name.

Harsh tasering mind......bellends all round in my eyes
he shouldn`t have to tell them his name. He works for them. They should know it !!

I'd have tasered that dick filming the incident, he'll definitely have a fyace you couldn't stop punching and was without doubt spunking his shreddies at the hits his video would get on YouTube if it kicked off. If he meant well and knew the fella he would have ran straight over and confirmed he wasn't a miscreant without filming it.

The poor bastard was on channel 4 news tonight, watching the video of it happening literally reduced him to tears.

The local constabulary have not publicly apologised.

Back