Bumbling Plod Violently Electrocute their own Race Relations adviser

I wonder how long it will take for the posters to defend the police saying the man should have been fuly cooperative blah blah blah

Oh go on then: If a policemen asked me for my name I'd probably tell them. And I'd probably be cooperative, polite and understanding.

...but I'm white, middle aged, (probably) middle class and have never, ever, been stopped or questioned by the police, ever, under any circumstances (except 20 year ago when I mistakenly jumped a red light) and I've never been part of a community or lived in any area that need anyone to forge better relationships with the police to the extent that a specific person was appointed to specifically and particularly improve race relations and improve links - and even if I had I'm not a member of the race that needed to improve relationships anyway.

I strongly suspect that this individual has a very different experience of the police than me. His responses to them would probably be affected by that.

PS: as it invariably is with my responses to articles and videos, I haven't actually read it in detail. Coz I can't be arsed.

I wonder how long it will take for the posters to defend the police saying the man should have been fuly cooperative blah blah blah
To be fair he's had no problem working with the police in the past so I don't see why he wouldn't tell them his name.

Harsh tasering mind......bellends all round in my eyes

There was two of them so they should have been able to restrain him. they were quick on the taser however the bloke was being a total uncooperative numptie.

if he has said who he was he could have been quickly checked and let on his way. If you are suspected of being someone wanted the police are well within their rigths to ask you.

Police are stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one.

They explained why they were asking his name, he starts getting shouty.
Perhaps the person they believed he was has a history of violence with the police. The female police officer was possibly a bit quick to use the taser, but i believe he's brought that on himself by being awkward.
They don't know that it's his house he's trying to enter.

Also the conversation between the officers and the "suspect" may have been going on for a good while longer than when the video starts

Back