bumbles impersonation

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stephen cartwright

of a chicken :lol:

someone had brought a model chicken to the match, so the resident loony, starting impersonating one.

he produces a cracking corny joke though

said to nasser "seen these?, then eggs? Benedict"

cue guffaws in the box

stephen cartwright said:
of a chicken :lol:

someone had brought a model chicken to the match, so the resident loony, starting impersonating one.

he produces a cracking corny joke though

said to nasser "seen these?, then eggs? Benedict"

cue guffaws in the box

Blowers was on TMS yesterday and said that a cockerel was sat on a seat next to a Frenchman in a beret. He no doubt completely got the wrong end of the stick. Only in cricket :-D

Blowers was on TMS yesterday and said that a cockerel was sat on a seat next to a Frenchman in a beret. He no doubt completely got the wrong end of the stick. Only in cricket :-D

Blowers patter is great. When commentating in the England he is always going on about buses going up Marylebone Road etc etc. Today he was on about the amount of cars on the Dubai bye pass!!

I met Chacha on Friday, he bumped into our boys at the 20/20 on Thursday night, stayed in our accommodation and came to a safety meeting we were having the next day. Gave a cracking motivational speech to the lads and got me a million times more goodwill than bringing one of the bosses in would have done.

He was very proud of a load of messages he had from the Barmy Army

Lovely fella

Blowers patter is great. When commentating in the England he is always going on about buses going up Marylebone Road etc etc. Today he was on about the amount of cars on the Dubai bye pass!!

Always has a cracking description of what the pigeons are doing on the square as well. i think i prefer listening to TMS rather than watching on sky as the commentary is so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back