Bullying and harassment on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know about the advantages of a good long wink over many many quick winks to be honest. @Dave Herbal clued me in to this going to wink thing but then not actually winking for ages carryon and then I couldn't stop doing that and it was kind of annoying to break myself out of the habit.
Couldn't be arsed with a long wink, too much effort, in fact I prefer it when the wife does all the winking for me.

I tried to PM you, but your inbox is full, I take it your call for "whoppers" was successful.. :lol:

Reactions: Cow
It's probably because the bully crew have taken it over for their love in. 🤮
I think an awful lot of posters on this thread would disagree with you, and I think it’s been discussed at length that flinging the word bullying about isn’t a great thing to do. It’s a shame that there’s got to be a negative comment like this when everyone is getting on very well and having a laugh. Maybe have a look at things from a different perspective.:)
You don't half talk some shite.
Thanks mate, it’s been learnt over a long period of time on here.:lol:

Am surprised the wifey doesn't seem to know is all am saying.

The threatening PM wasn't sent to me mind.
"The wifey"?. I thought so. How utterly uncryptic you are. Neither my wife nor I have ever sent a threatening PM. Share it. I dare you. I double dare you. I on the other hand do have screenshots of threatening PM's received.

"The wifey"?. I thought so. How utterly uncryptic you are. Neither my wife nor I have ever sent a threatening PM. Share it. I dare you. I double dare you. I on the other hand do have screenshots of threatening PM's received.

By me ? By all means share them as I have never sent such one to you or anyone else. But fill your boots.

I think an awful lot of posters on this thread would disagree with you, and I think it’s been discussed at length that flinging the word bullying about isn’t a great thing to do. It’s a shame that there’s got to be a negative comment like this when everyone is getting on very well and having a laugh. Maybe have a look at things from a different perspective.:)
Like you say maybe an awful lot would disagree and that's fine. But....maybe an awful lot who have (or haven't) actually posted would agree though? The whole thread is about bullying and harrasment so using the word bullying isn't out of place in my opinion. Could it possibly be that the majority of people having a laugh on this thread are the bullies themselves?? (And I'm not including you in this btw 😊) .
Am surprised the wifey doesn't seem to know is all am saying.

The threatening PM wasn't sent to me mind.
Oh "the wifey" does know. You on the other hand clearly do not.

Last edited:
Like you say maybe an awful lot would disagree and that's fine. But....maybe an awful lot who have (or haven't) actually posted would agree though? The whole thread is about bullying and harrasment so using the word bullying isn't out of place in my opinion. Could it possibly be that the majority of people having a laugh on this thread are the bullies themselves?? (And I'm not including you in this btw 😊) .
I'm having a bit of a giggle, along with a few others. Care to name names marra?

By me ? By all means share them as I have never sent such one to you or anyone else. But fill your boots.
Are you actually talking about messages between each other or are you talking about other people?

I know Alex uses “the wifey” to describe someone’s lass, so wasn’t necessarily saying your wife?

I could of course be wrong and you are actually talking about each other.

Not by you but re-read your message and what you are implying. You have implied I'm the husband by your comments. You have suggested I have threatened someone. Go on...prove it. Prove it knowing that I have screenshots.

Are you actually talking about messages between each other or are you talking about other people?

I know Alex uses “the wifey” to describe someone’s lass, so wasn’t necessarily saying your wife?

Ignore this, I forgot we wanted tonight to go to tonto. To all the spectators on this this thread, I wholeheartedly apologise for trying to diffuse a potential argument.

Oh he knows.

Oh "the wifey" does know. You on the other hand clearly do not.

At the end of the day you decided to back up a proven liar and fantasist and then took the huff when someone called you a silly name as result of it. And yes, I do know what the PM said and so do plenty others on here.

Its clear he is talking about me "the wifey" and @Redby-lad.

Funny thing is he has got it soooo wrong and is spouting utter rubbish. One of his mates on here has been telling him porkie pies. 🤭🤥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back