Bullying and harassment on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell you’re in London like

Play your cards right doll

Yessss mate, I’m stretching my arms in preparation for your visit….for hugs that is, I need to make that clear, for hugs. :lol: :lol:

Can I cup your bum cheeks at least while we hug ?

#HaveYouHuggedAnSMBerToday

this is quite an eye opener this thread. never knew such shenanigans went on.
some need to give their head a shake although i do know of someone who had a poster on here contact their employer over something posted on here trying to get them into trouble. messing around with someone's livelihood ffs. the poster has been on this thread.
the other thing i noticed is a lot of people describe the mods as having a 'job' to do. as far as i'm aware they're not paid and give their time freely and i certainly don't envy their 'job'. not licking their arses or owt, i find one amusing but a bit of a curmudgeon but there you go.
anyway, back to the port :)
I've had similar by people including comments about my wife and wider family. Funny nobody has ever said anything in person, some of whom have been at it well over 15 years with me. Very strange breed some on here but each to their own I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJH
Like I said it doesn't actually bother me, only if they go for my family or if I get a ban for them winding me up

I fully accept the bans I get for going after those on my shitlist and don't quarrel with those

The bans I get for being ganged up on used to wind me up a bit because they weren't fair and that rankled but I wouldn't want to try and mod the shit that comes my way so I'm breezy about it for the most part
Agree with all that, but you have to pay for fair ;) Nowt wrong with a few mods possesing a bias, that's just human nature.

If it aint woke, don't try and fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back