Bulk cooking and freezing

a nar a nar mumsnet this shit etc etc

But before a spell in Hospital last month I made loads of chilli, Bolognese, curry etc and portioned them up and filled the freezer. Now I’m thinking this is the way forward for the winter months

Anyone else do this? If so any other ideas for cooking and freezing for later

a nar a nar mumsnet this shit etc etc

But before a spell in Hospital last month I made loads of chilli, Bolognese, curry etc and portioned them up and filled the freezer. Now I’m thinking this is the way forward for the winter months

Anyone else do this? If so any other ideas for cooking and freezing for later
aye. cottage pies, fish pies, spag bol, curries, chillies, lasagnes. make a massive pan/tray of them and container them up. get up for work in morning, take one out before you leave and straight in the microwave when you get back, and take another to work. generally handy when you're single and don't have to worry about a lass pecking your head for fresh avocados and shit. :lol:

We do (she does) this every few weeks. Massive slow cooker of chili or bolognese lasts weeks. In the winter we also do soups, broths, panackalty, cottage pies etc.
Shit re-heated.

I`d definitely go for the chilli Chris. It`s a no brainer.
It's gonna depend on the mince to be honest. I've gotten it out the freezer and I'm not sure if they're both beef, or one beef n one pork. To be honest I can't even remember freezing the hower.

Back