Bulgaria holiday

i have been to Sveti Vlas a few times as parents had an apartment there, nice little town and around 15 min bus/cab ride into sunny beach, recommend a few visits to Nessebar, lovely place with nice restaurants!!

Stayed in Nessebar - old town is scenic
Cycled to Sunny beach - bits are probably past their best (were they ever good?)- probably ok for a cheap and cheerful holiday - maybe canvas some more opinions
As you come out the other side of Sunny Beach there are a few new all inclusives - if that is your thing, with a couple of nice beach bars/restaurants.

Sofia is supposed to be good (but I've not been).

Went on a cheap holiday there with mates ten years ago. Avoid the place like a bad case of aids

Got arrested for fuck all and had to bribe the copper 50 notes and a prostitute spat at me for turning away her offers of a quickie then her pimp threatened me with a knife for not liking his girls.

And don’t even get started about the mafia who basically run the place.

Wasn’t the best of holidays tbh, well apart from the ridiculously hot Scandinavian women.

Went on a cheap holiday there with mates ten years ago. Avoid the place like a bad case of aids

Got arrested for fuck all and had to bribe the copper 50 notes and a prostitute spat at me for turning away her offers of a quickie then her pimp threatened me with a knife for not liking his girls.

And don’t even get started about the mafia who basically run the place.

Wasn’t the best of holidays tbh, well apart from the ridiculously hot Scandinavian women.
Like booking a holiday to Grangetown in the Boro.

Had a lovely time. Nice relaxing break with the family. You'd have to be a special kind of fucknut not to enjoy yourself tbf.

I know what you mean.

It's a bit like how some people enjoy eating nice food and drinking the finest beverages (fucknuts), and some of us eat spam and bean sarnies and drink 2-4-1 bottles in TTonic.

You horrible meff.

Had my first holiday abroad in sunny beach. Had a few since then and would never go back. Kids with amputations begging on a night and then have money taken from fellas milling around. Glad i didnt have kids then as i would have felt uneasy having them there

This was 2006 i think

Back