Buildings don't fall down just because they're on fire pt911

Status
Not open for further replies.

One video amongst many which explain. When you see the state of other building around it and hear of firefighter reports that an entire corner had been taken out of the bottom of the building its no surprise it collapsed however it looks like it did not all collapse at once as this video shows one of 3 main load bearing parts failing leaving only two left which gave way together which is what main footage shows but does not show 1st one going

That's that bollocks put to bed.

Have we the views of any ex fighter pilots yet? I never feel a conspiracy theory is complete without the views of someone who's flown planes very fast.

George Bush used to be a pilot and he has given his expert analysis of the plane's final flightpath.

G Dubya Bush said:
I saw an airplane hit the tower - the TV was obviously on - and I used to fly myself, and I said, 'There's one terrible pilot.' And I said, 'It must have been a horrible accident.'

:lol: So, there we have it, no conspiracy, no terrorists, just a horrible accident by a terrible pilot. Problem solved.

All it took was to put a video up showing other bits of evidence up that tin heads turn a blind eye to :lol:

They will ignore it.

They ignored the large amounts of damage and fire.

Controlled demolition where one corner falls away almost ten seconds before the rest of drops :lol:

George Bush used to be a pilot and he has given his expert analysis of the plane's final flightpath.

:lol: So, there we have it, no conspiracy, no terrorists, just a horrible accident by a terrible pilot. Problem solved.
that is the worst argument on this thread from either side of the debate!:lol:

They will ignore it.

They ignored the large amounts of damage and fire.

Controlled demolition where one corner falls away almost ten seconds before the rest of drops :lol:

Love the idea of a conspiracy rather than actually truly believe them

Firefighters even seen the outside walls bending and part of reason they evacuated as it was inevitable to collapse.

Also, to contol demo a building takes weeks of prep and work. None of the people who work there stated that there were people in there with huge drills and large amounts of wire needed to control demo it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back