Buildings don't fall down just because they're on fire pt911

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain? It's difficult to see how they could do such an apparently perfect job without anybody noticing. And the OP implied no planned demolition looked that perfect anyway. Which suggests it wasn't.
He also said that if he didn't know any other detail he'd put his house on it being a controlled demolition.

The implication of Owld Fred was that he'd be over the moon that he did a good job on the demolition not that it was overly perfect.

Anyway, I'm not playing tonight, I'm blowing out of my arse with this f***ing cold.:cry:

He also said that if he didn't know any other detail he'd put his house on it being a controlled demolition.

The implication of Owld Fred was that he'd be over the moon that he did a good job on the demolition not that it was overly perfect.

Anyway, I'm not playing tonight, I'm blowing out of my arse with this f***ing cold.:cry:
Erm no, that is real twisting. What he said was it was so perfect he'd be wanking himself off, which is not quite the same thing.

Big question. One I will get back to you on. I'm at work at the moment. It would help if you want clarification on any oddities that occurred that day. So I know where to start. It's a massive subject.

One thing I can say is whatever happened that day wasn't like what the official story tells us.

Let it go, you dumb curnt.

Stop being so smug you pair of kernts!!:lol:

No kids this week and starting to get over my AIDS, will read the report this week at some point.
It's probably quite fitting that you've fallen victim to the illuminati plot to cull homosexuals and africans

It's probably quite fitting that you've fallen victim to the illuminati plot to cull homosexuals and africans
You might not be far from the truth, apart from the homosexual and african thing...if I do disappear from here I won't be because of a ban, it'll be the illuminati taking the likes of me, @ProfessionalMackem and @Heeeed the Ball and hiding us somewhere. They know we're onto them. Mark my words, this thread will been under scrutiny and the first thing I'm going to tell them is that you are the ringleader...you'll be the next sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove.

You might not be far from the truth, apart from the homosexual and african thing...if I do disappear from here I won't be because of a ban, it'll be the illuminati taking the likes of me, @ProfessionalMackem and @Heeeed the Ball and hiding us somewhere. They know we're onto them. Mark my words, this thread will been under scrutiny and the first thing I'm going to tell them is that you are the ringleader...you'll be the next sacrifice at the Bohemian Grove.

We have put forward a good reasoned debate mate. Dinnet let the haters get you down.

See, that's the problem with these threads, all you get is a 'wibble', I've put forward a theory about why WTC7 was destroyed, why don't you play along.

Forget the whole debris and fire thing, why would WTC7 be destroyed, why did it come down the way it did?

One video amongst many which explain. When you see the state of other building around it and hear of firefighter reports that an entire corner had been taken out of the bottom of the building its no surprise it collapsed however it looks like it did not all collapse at once as this video shows one of 3 main load bearing parts failing leaving only two left which gave way together which is what main footage shows but does not show 1st one going

Have we the views of any ex fighter pilots yet? I never feel a conspiracy theory is complete without the views of someone who's flown planes very fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back