Buildings don't fall down just because they're on fire pt911

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big guns out already I see. Lol

Not sure what you're getting at mate.

I agree.

For a moment, given the title, I thought it was about 9/11. But then realised that would be daft as they came down due to 757s being flown full pelt into them.

But that wasn't the cause of the total near free fall speed into its own footprint of the three towers on 9/11 marra.

Last edited:
Big guns out already I see. Lol

Not sure what you're getting at mate.

But that wasn't the cause of the total near free fall speed into its own footprint of the three towers on 9/11 marra.

It was mate. The big zooming planes knacked loads of the support columns and structure. The remaining few supports were weakened by fire just enough to give way. Pretty obvious marra.

It was mate. The big zooming planes knacked loads of the support columns and structure. The remaining few supports were weakened by fire just enough to give way. Pretty obvious marra.

If it was that obvious marra how come in the official report they said the cause was fire? The damage the planes caused didn't fit it with the story as we would have seen a asymmetric collapse. There was no pancaking either. That was confirmed by everyone.

If it was that obvious marra how come in the official report they said the cause was fire? The damage the planes caused didn't fit it with the story as we would have seen a asymmetric collapse. There was no pancaking either. That was confirmed by everyone.

Because ultimately, the building didn't collapse after the planes hit. But with the planes hitting, and causing huge amounts of damage, it meant fire would finish it off.

Not sure what you're getting at mate with that vid?

:D

Last edited:
Once temperatures in a fire increase beyond the melting point of the core metal infrastructure, the fucker is coming down. Sustained fire damage can obliterate virtually any structure. Even a tincan in a campfire will lose its structural integrity if stress is applied whilst still hot. As the metal was the reinforcement structure I can't understand why anyone would find it a mystery that intense fire brought them down.

Because ultimately, the building didn't collapse after the planes hit. But with the planes hitting, and causing huge amounts of damage, it meant fire would finish it off

:D

Okay let's stay with your analogy mate. How can you say so confidently that fire finished them off? When most of the buildings (I'd say for the two towers it's was 80% and wt7 95%) unneffected by fire. Experience and common sense tells us that fire could not have destroyed those buildings the way they did with them temperatures and duration of fires. We would have seen the tops of the buildings collapse asymmetrically whilst most of the buildings would have survived. They were hardcore steel and concrete structures.

I might be one of the few people who remember you or your mate back in the day posting on this subject. You were on my side back then. Come back full circle marra. Trust your gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back