Budapest - best district to stay.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37772
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37772

I've been before but it was a few years ago now and can remember staying a little too far out of the city for my liking. Can anyone recommend a good location close enough to some of the tourist attractions but with plenty of bars and restaurants nearby for a night time?

Is it District VII?

Budget is about £300 for 3 nights.

I've been before but it was a few years ago now and can remember staying a little too far out of the city for my liking. Can anyone recommend a good location close enough to some of the tourist attractions but with plenty of bars and restaurants nearby for a night time?

Is it District VII?

Budget is about £300 for 3 nights.

Yes, would recommend ROOMBACH HOTEL BUDAPEST CENTER (Hungary) - Reviews, Photos & Price Comparison - TripAdvisor. You'll have a bit budget spare n all.

God knows. If he seemed out of the way last time he was probably in pest.

I reckon I'm getting the two confused then...

Ignore me
Ignore this balloon.

Typical example of someone commenting when they’ve never been.

Get a hotel overlooking the Rhein and you’ll be ok.

Go to Szimpla and drink Palinka.

Stayed on Adrassy Ut. Close to a lot of bars etc and central to get in the middle of Buda, up to Independence Square and across to Pest.

‘Tis. :lol:

I used to go for work regular, I stayed in the Sofitel and it was perfectly placed for the chain bridge so you could do either side of the river, central too and walking distance most places.

Somewhere close by there is a good shout for the OP.

I think last time I was closer to the bridge south of the chain but still a mile or more east of the river. The air bnb was amazing and the host was a 10/10 but it was slightly inconvenient.

‘Tis. :lol:

I used to go for work regular, I stayed in the Sofitel and it was perfectly placed for the chain bridge so you could do either side of the river, central too and walking distance most places.

Somewhere close by there is a good shout for the OP.

Get a corner room in the Sofitel overlooking the bridge.;)

Back