Bucket Lists......

I've swam freely with sharks already, the next one is cage dive with a great white.

I'd like to visit Japan, go up mount Fuji....
Cages are for softies. Free dive with them, man. ;)
Does anyone else get the feeling that this life is just a practice and you’ll get another go? I’m like, “ha, next time I’m 17 I won’t make that mistake”.
Dave, if you get a chance, read Replay by Ken Grimwood. You’ll enjoy it.

Last edited:

We are here for a good time,not a long time,whats your realistic bucket list,what do you want to do,what would you like to do?Obviously we would all like to shag Kelly brook or one of the old page-3 models but sadly that aint realistic for most (99.9%) of us.

Play a gig to over 100 people
Buy a Ford Mustang
Own a brand new Gibson Les Paul Standard
Drive across America
Get a proper six pack - none of this top ab shite
Build my own house
Shag an Afghan lass
Shag an Albanian lass ...

The things i most want to do :
Go to Rio
Go to the Galapagos Islands
Go to Machu Pichu
Go to the Olympics
See Sunderland win a major competition
See Sunderland play a competitive game in Europe

The Olympics in Tokyo is a small possibility but id really have to not spend much money for a long long time and hope Match betting continued to make me money

Get a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and you should be able to see it. The landing and take off from the latter is summat I've always wanted to try.

I have flown into lukla for the start of the EBC trek,but if he isn't so healthy he can do what I did last year,get a helicopter from Kathmandu for a basecamp flight.

Get a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and you should be able to see it. The landing and take off from the latter is summat I've always wanted to try.

Looks good that. What about altitude sickness at that height is it OK to just fly straight up there. I could get in relatively decent nick for an active 61 year old cardio wise but obviously that's nothing like being young.
@Jon Dough

Last edited:

Back