Bucket list...

Find the god damn aliens.
Have interracial sex.
Get some armpit pics from cat ryan - the hairier the better.
Be able to post in the striker forum.

I used to work with a lad who never ever did anything. Never spent any money, never went out, never went on holiday.

It seemed like everything single thing you could think of was on his bucket list though, and most of them were very very achievable.

Someone had been to Paris for the weekend? Bucket list. Been up Big Ben? It’s on the list.

At the time of writing I believe he managed to get you Krakow and visit Auschwitz but it took him two years of planning and he had a big folder on his laptop if information he’d been given from people trying to help. He came back and said he thought it was shit.

Find the god damn aliens.
Have interracial sex.
Get some armpit pics from cat ryan - the hairier the better.
Be able to post in the striker forum.

Fancy a big of black cock do you mate?

Last edited:
I used to work with a lad who never ever did anything. Never spent any money, never went out, never went on holiday.

It seemed like everything single thing you could think of was on his bucket list though, and most of them were very very achievable.

Someone had been to Paris for the weekend? Bucket list. Been up Big Ben? It’s on the list.

At the time of writing I believe he managed to get you Krakow and visit Auschwitz but it took him two years of planning and he had a big folder on his laptop if information he’d been given from people trying to help. He came back and said he thought it was shit.

I thought @ShieldsBlackCat2015 was North East based?

Anyone got anything they really wanna do before they pop their clogs?
Would love to see the pyramids and valley of the kings,
Oh and cock sparrer!

I've got a buck it list...

Anyone got anything they really wanna do before they pop their clogs?
Would love to see the pyramids and valley of the kings,
Oh and cock sparrer!

I'm actually in Egypt now but am not that up for seeing the pyramids. 4hr coach journey each way and I'm not sure I support them being open to such commercial levels of tourist traffic.

Last edited:
My son has nearly done that one, still got Georgia, Andorra and Armenia to do iirc. I think it is 53 countries when you've done them all but it seems to vary :D
I guess it depends whether you recognise Kosovo, South Ossetia, Abkhazia and Transnistria. The UK only recognises Kosovo so based on that, I've visited 16/51. Some way to go!!

Done (16)
Austria
Belgium
Croatia
Czechia
Denmark
France
Germany
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Netherlands
Portugal
Spain
Sweden
Turkey
United Kingdom

To do (35)
Albania
Andorra
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Estonia
Finland
Georgia
Greece
Hungary
Kazakhstan
Kosovo
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Malta
Moldova
Monaco
Montenegro
North Macedonia
Norway
Poland
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Switzerland
Ukraine
Vatican City

I've got a buck it list...

I'm actually in Egypt now but am not that up for seeing the pyramids. 4hr coach journey each way and I'm not sure I support them being open to such commercial levels of tourist traffic.
Yeah i get ya, all the footfall is no good for such an historic site, would still love to see the architecture of it how thousands of years ago without the technology they managed to get blocks weighing tonnes up and cut with such precision, astouding

Back