Bucket List Interview Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickb2112

Striker
I`ve waited a long time to do it but finally got to interview Funk legend, bassist Bootsy Collins.:cool:

What a seriously engaging bloke. Very easy to talk too and very down to earth. Loved hearing talking about the awe he felt playing in fron of twin drummers Jabo Starks and Clyde Stubblefield.

Now.......I must try and get Larry Graham of Sly and the Family Stone next.

I`ve waited a long time to do it but finally got to interview Funk legend, bassist Bootsy Collins.:cool:

What a seriously engaging bloke. Very easy to talk too and very down to earth. Loved hearing talking about the awe he felt playing in fron of twin drummers Jabo Starks and Clyde Stubblefield.

Lucky bastard. Did he have sparkly, thigh length byutts on?

Does he have that spaced out wobbly voice in real life or is that just his public thang?

It’s hard to imagine him putting the bins out with a fag in the corner of his mouth and a pair of raggedy Marks and Sparks slippers and a cardigan on!

Does he have that spaced out wobbly voice in real life or is that just his public thang?

It’s hard to imagine him putting the bins out with a fag in the corner of his mouth and a pair of raggedy Marks and Sparks slippers and a cardigan on!
:lol:
I don't know mind. I've got a helluva mental picture now.

I reckon he's got oversized glittery wheely bins that the council don't really approve of, but take away just because he's Bootsy

I reckon he's got oversized glittery wheely bins that the council don't really approve of, but take away just because he's Bootsy
I'll bet he gets a weekly collection when everyone else in his street is on the fortnightly anarl.....bet the OP is sick as fuck he didn't come through the SMB for his question list now.......? :cool:

Link?

I read the last line as Larry Grayson for some reason

Funnily enough no. He just spoke in a pretty normal way. I was half expecting the "Bootsy" voice too.

I'll bet he gets a weekly collection when everyone else in his street is on the fortnightly anarl.....bet the OP is sick as fuck he didn't come through the SMB for his question list now.......? :cool:
I should have known better although I am still collating all of the useful advice about my electricity bill post:lol:

Ya always telling us about dein these interviews but I can't remember ya telling us where to read one yit?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back