Buble quitting music

Anyone know if he’s announced a farewell tour? Expect tickets to be st a premium like. Cost £100 a ticket about 4 years ago at the arena.

Am I being unreasonable here to be slightly skeptical. He says he's giving up on music and fame because his son had cancer. That is something I can totally understand, 100%.
But then reading the article, it says his son was diagnosed two years ago,and was now in remission, which is brilliant news.
But then a year after his son was diagnosed he made this album and is now doing the rounds promoting it and probably going to tour it. By the time the tour is finished it'll probably be another two years.
He's already loaded so doesn't need the money off this one. Seems like a lot of work and time away from home doing something you don't have to do in order to turn your back on it.

Am I being unreasonable here to be slightly skeptical. He says he's giving up on music and fame because his son had cancer. That is something I can totally understand, 100%.
But then reading the article, it says his son was diagnosed two years ago,and was now in remission, which is brilliant news.
But then a year after his son was diagnosed he made this album and is now doing the rounds promoting it and probably going to tour it. By the time the tour is finished it'll probably be another two years.
He's already loaded so doesn't need the money off this one. Seems like a lot of work and time away from home doing something you don't have to do in order to turn your back on it.

I'm agreeing with this ^^^

Probably under contract to someone ?

He's musical beige but hope his son is okay going forward, he is no real loss to the music business or at least the creative or interesting bit of it, there'll be someone just as handsome yet bland along soon enough to take his place as the housewives favourite.

He’s probably contracted to do that though.

Back