BT TV & Broadband service

Not sure what to do, I get 100mb bb, xl / full house tv (inc bt sports), phoneline and even when it goes up in September my Virgin package will be about £59 a month. I could give them a ring and threaten to leave but unless I can get just as good elsewhere I'm a tad pensive tbh.
You could just get IPTV or something and get £20ish broadband elsewhere.

I’ve gone with plusnet for fibre broadband, phone line with evening, weekend and mobile calls, bought a free view box and going to use now tv for the kids stuff so in total it’s going to £35 a month. Plus I get a £70 gift card from plusnet! Happy with that.

Iptv is risky tbf, when I looked at sky's packages they are inferior to what I get now tbh.

I guess it's a lot less reliable, but I have no problems with mine. Hardly use it though.

It costs about £4 a month for all the sports and TV.

I’ve gone with plusnet for fibre broadband, phone line with evening, weekend and mobile calls, bought a free view box and going to use now tv for the kids stuff so in total it’s going to £35 a month. Plus I get a £70 gift card from plusnet! Happy with that.

Mine isn't even activated yet and I only got a £50 not £70. I think they saw me coming.

I’m with Sky and have no complaints. Standard broadband is plenty fast enough and I also get tv, boxsets, cinema, sports, HD, all for 63 quid a month.

Their BB is very good, been with them for a few years now and have no complaints. I pay £29.99 BB, £5 BT Sport and £5 BT Mobile SIM (unlimited calls and texts with 1GB data).

BT Sport is due to go up to £9 next week, so I need to phone them to see what they can do.

They can be a pain if things go wrong and it's not a straight forward fault, but it's like that with anybody in my experience.

Same boat here, rang last night and renewed contract (18 months) at the same price as I'm on now (So effectively no BT Sport price rise)

Hope this helps.

Back