BT Sport on Sky

Does anyone have any idea when this will be announced as a bundle and whether it will be at a discounted rate?

Just got Sky for my new house with superfast fibre , entertainment, sports and HD for £61 but not keen to pay an extra £30 a month for BT Sport.

Does anyone have any idea when this will be announced as a bundle and whether it will be at a discounted rate?

Just got Sky for my new house with superfast fibre , entertainment, sports and HD for £61 but not keen to pay an extra £30 a month for BT Sport.

I’ve got Sky sports..entertainment the kids channels..phone line and broadband..phoned a couple of months ago and it was creeping up to £80+ per month..quick call and it’s down to £61..starts to creep up again and I’ll bin it like.

I’ve got Sky sports..entertainment the kids channels..phone line and broadband..phoned a couple of months ago and it was creeping up to £80+ per month..quick call and it’s down to £61..starts to creep up again and I’ll bin it like.
You're on same as me then there are rumours we can add BT sports for £12 at end of the year but doubt it, miss the days all you needed was Sky and could buy the extra match on Prem Plus if you wanted it

It was supposed to happen earlier in the year mate. It wouldn’t surprise me if it now didn’t happen until next year

You're on same as me then there are rumours we can add BT sports for £12 at end of the year but doubt it, miss the days all you needed was Sky and could buy the extra match on Prem Plus if you wanted it

There’s no way I’m paying more..I’ve had the Android and Open boxes and they were shite..keep reading about IPTV on here..we’ll see.

It was supposed to happen earlier in the year mate. It wouldn’t surprise me if it now didn’t happen until next year

Aye I was wondering about that like. I've got BT sports (through bt) and can only add a couple of sports channels. Saw they were meant to be getting the chance to add all of them but I'm sure I saw it about the middle of last year and heard nothing since. I've currently got a now tv subscription for sky along with bt, but would rather have it all through bt

Back