BT Sport login

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone cant get to the game today and doesnt have BT Sport, Ive got a login that I think can be used multiple times for tablet/phone if anyone would like it. Im not sure if login details can be posted on the thread so just drop me a message and I'll pass them on

If anyone cant get to the game today and doesnt have BT Sport, Ive got a login that I think can be used multiple times for tablet/phone if anyone would like it. Im not sure if login details can be posted on the thread so just drop me a message and I'll pass them on
If it's your own account mate, they might flag it as being abused and close your account.

Don't pass anything on. It's your account details. It isn't wise to pass that on.
Also, I've tried watching on my iPad, then booting it up on the laptop, it doesn't work unfortunately. An error code appears.

only the main account user needs to download the bt sport app, once thats done you just login on the bt sport site & click on watch now. Other users on that account just need to login, no download required, bt state you can use it on unlimited devices but only 2 on the same stream, the player takes a while to load & stabilise but does play in better quality than sky go. Dont bother with the android app it's rubbish.

Don't pass anything on. It's your account details. It isn't wise to pass that on.
Also, I've tried watching on my iPad, then booting it up on the laptop, it doesn't work unfortunately. An error code appears.

It isnt my account details , its one of my test accounts I use for testing at work. Oficially 2 concurrent streams is the limit but it actually works on more. I've used it this morning on multiple devices with no issues. Ive passed it to a few people now so if they get to watch it when they wouldnt have been able to then great, if the multiple stream issue happens then a few may miss out.

It isnt my account details , its one of my test accounts I use for testing at work. Oficially 2 concurrent streams is the limit but it actually works on more. I've used it this morning on multiple devices with no issues. Ive passed it to a few people now so if they get to watch it when they wouldnt have been able to then great, if the multiple stream issue happens then a few may miss out.
Ok. Apologies for treating you as a noob.

I'd love the login too cheers Marra :D Please btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back