BT router phone scam

• Thread starter Deleted member 1169
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a PPI cold call while in car and kids were encouraging me to take piss so I went along with it and in the end were were all pissing ourselves including the young lass that called me.

I f***ing love these calls.

Last one went something like this

Scamming Twat -Sir I'm phoning about the virus we detected on your windows pc

Me (in my campest voice) - ooh I'll give you a virus you filthy boy.

Scamming twat hangs up...

Another time I said had on 2 seconds and farted down the phone (I'm vile like)

Needless to say he hung up..

I haven't had a landline for months as the only calls we were getting were from twats trying to sell us shit. I do miss taking the piss out of scammers though. Actually our lass keeps getting a London number trying to say she's been in an accident or some shit. I'm going to keep a can of pop handy so I can belch fuck off git loud next time the twats phone up....

So you dropped your bait down the phoneline then proceeded to put said phone back on your face to find out if they'd hung up and would've invevitably reingested said shite particles.

That's ghoulish that like

So you dropped your bait down the phoneline then proceeded to put said phone back on your face to find out if they'd hung up and would've invevitably reingested said shite particles.

That's ghoulish that like

Is it fuck man.

I've spent my entire working life surrounded by a cloud of rancid shit particles off the f***ing savages I graft with. A minor boff off one of my own is like mountain air in comparison....

I got a life insurance one the other day.
Him - your life insurance is up for renewal
Me - what? Mine?
Him - yes, your insurance is up for renewal
Me - that's weird
Him - how much are you currently paying?
Me- you tell me
Him - we can beat it
Me - can you fuck
Him - please don't swear
Me - you called me ya knobber
Him - sir, please don't swear
Me - you should be embarrassed about your job
Him - fuck you
Me - please don't swear
Him - jump off a bridge
Then hung up :lol:

This is my new thing. I'm gonna add in that I'm a little deaf and make them repeat themselves a lot

I read that as
"You called me a knobber"
:lol::lol:

My mother, 83, no pics, got a call telling her they were from Windows 're the problem with her computer!
"I haven't got a computer pet"
They went on to tell her how to give them access. She knew it was a scam but thanked them for ringing.

Just had another call suggesting that I had problems with my BT router. In the past I have played along with them until the tell me to press the Windows key, and I saw I have a Mac then they hang up. But the approach has changed now and they want you to use teamviewer. In the last call I said I had just moved in and had no internet and they hung up. Tell any vulnerable/gullible friends and family to be on alert.
How much did you pay them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back