BSE

Off memory, the proposal was that Britain had something like over half its population infected and that PIP, due to its then difficult Nature to detect, and then half-understood lifespan, could potentially reappear en masse in humans ten to fifteen years (?) in the future after the animal cull.

The animal cull was late 90s wasn’t it ? So (touch wood) we should be out the woods from the previous scare.....

The animal cull was late 90s wasn’t it ? So (touch wood) we should be out the woods from the previous scare.....

4.4mill cows killed in the late 90s after 180,000 cows were found to have the disease. 177 people have died from contracting the disease in the UK. I think we will be ok.

4.4mill cows killed in the late 90s after 180,000 cows were found to have the disease. 177 people have died from contracting the disease in the UK. I think we will be ok.

I was only very young at the time, but I had no idea people died from it (though I obviously understand it can be deadly).

Won't stop me eating beef. Rather be deed than a freak.

Wasn’t the UK one of the few countries to actually admit it had a problem, so the French decided to ban British products despite them having just as large a problem?

Mate. You know they have something planned with all these mock trials going on over the world. Elite are itching to reduce the population to a more manageable level.

:lol:

Too late.

I hope not mate. I've done a risk assessment of the local areas incase of zombie apocalypse. Scotland especially the highlands score very highly.

Would Scottish zombies go round looking for haggis ?

My mate bought a house in Sunderland from a lady who's husband had died of CJD. I don't remember his death being reported but if there was really as few as 177 nationwide you would have thought it might.

Back