Brussels sprouts

Turkey, gammon, hassleback potatoes, pigs in blankets, braised red cabbage, turnip & carrot mash, honey roasted parsnips, sprouts & pancetta, stuffing... Can't fuckin' wait :p

Cook's treat of bacon off the back of the turkey. Mmmm :p if I can fight my daughters off!

Slow roasted beef brisket in red wine on xmas eve's juices make a perfect base for the big day's gravy. :cool:

Around 5 years back i had 22 on my plate, I ate them all along with all the usual Veg. I was playing tunes with my ass all night. :lol:

Turkey, gammon, hassleback potatoes, pigs in blankets, braised red cabbage, turnip & carrot mash, honey roasted parsnips, sprouts & pancetta, stuffing... Can't fuckin' wait :p

Cook's treat of bacon off the back of the turkey. Mmmm :p if I can fight my daughters off!

Slow roasted beef brisket in red wine on xmas eve's juices make a perfect base for the big day's gravy. :cool:
Cooks treat. Missus is always up super early on Christmas morning to cook the turkey. Couple of hours later the rest of us are up. After kids have gotten into the presents and things have settled down a bit then brekkie is bacon (off the just finished turkey)sandwiches. White pan loaf, butter, brown sauce. Lush.

Back