Brummies

The worst I ever came across was a family of about 20 from Ashington in a hotel in Magaluf - this lot brought the Bacons from Viz to life, they spent most of the holiday kicking shit out of each other before launching into anyone who looked at them the wrong way
They were forcibly ejected from the island after about 4 days - meaning that they were punted to the mainland and they had to make their own way back to Britain
2 or 3 years later they turned up on a Channel 4 documentary on Britain's worst families

That accent man 🤮
Some parts of Birmingham make me shudder :eek:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he cum in me mouth and he knows hes not meant to
Not denying that however it's because our tour operators generally go to British resorts and hotels

The Dutch can be mental as hell in groups
The dutch love a scrap

In albufeira the other week i lost my mates so ended up knocking about with loads of them. Next thing i knkw theyre snashing fuck out of each other for no reason. They must have been bored

Last edited:
Worst groups are the only way is Essex types. When there's 4 or 5 groups of them all wanting to be the centre of attention trying to out shout each other, the accent is f#King horrendous and goes right through me.

Had a relaxing first week with the family in Corfu, then yesterday about 20 brummies turned up, annoying kernts.

No joke, little un shat in the pool 4 times in one day. Drinking from 9am, screaming, singing and shouting with their annoying accents, smoking and vaping everywhere, stealing the inflatables from other kids in the pool.

Brought the biggest inflatables to play with in the pool also, on their phones constantly asking what the weather is like back home, one lad phoning his mate asking what he’s plastering, what’s the weather like.

Pathetic bunch of council house shitheads.

The precise reason I'd never go on a resort/hotel holiday ...

... months looking forward to your free time being spoiled by a bunch of arseholes.

Had a relaxing first week with the family in Corfu, then yesterday about 20 brummies turned up, annoying kernts.

No joke, little un shat in the pool 4 times in one day. Drinking from 9am, screaming, singing and shouting with their annoying accents, smoking and vaping everywhere, stealing the inflatables from other kids in the pool.

Brought the biggest inflatables to play with in the pool also, on their phones constantly asking what the weather is like back home, one lad phoning his mate asking what he’s plastering, what’s the weather like.

I went to a nice resort in Portugal last year where there was as far as I knew only one other English couple and no Russians. I've booked up again for this year. :cool:

Nope- I find Russians are the worst. They know they are pig ignorant and they just don't care

Agreed. I spent a week at Le Mans next to them- will give them a wide berth next year/

Try working with them. 8 weeks at a time surrounded by the pig ignorant fuckers. They seem to think the few with manners are freaks.

Try working with them. 8 weeks at a time surrounded by the pig ignorant fuckers. They seem to think the few with manners are freaks.
I loathe the ignorant cumts . We stopped going to Turkey when they infested it . There are one or two on here who've worked over there in their shithole country who say they're alright but not many . Of the hundreds I've had the misfortune to meet I'd say 1 elderly couple seemed to have had some education and displayed some manners . Hitler was right about the rest of them . Still, better than mags I suppose .;)

Obviously running out of money very quickly. Asked the barman at the hotel if theres any reduction on the prices of drinks as they are good drinkers and the prices down the street are cheaper he told them to do one. Today at the pool they were drinking bottles of lager from the supermarket! Owners kicked off

Went for tea tonight and they were all sat in the next bar down with their Man United shirts on :D:D I said to the wife, that’s about right.

What a bunch of f***ing clowns, I did laugh when one of them was covered in head to toe from mozzy bites like

sounds like they had a great holiday and yours was boring as fuck

Not denying that however it's because our tour operators generally go to British resorts and hotels

The Dutch can be mental as hell in groups

Couldn't be any more true. Everytime I've been to albufeira they've always been radge cunts but that's what you want on holiday.

They are probably posting about boring YOU spending your holiday watching and listening to them.

Could be a lot worse. They could be scousers.
I’m in Alicante at the minute and there is a group of Scousers in the pool and they are shouting and screaming and splashing everywhere and the parents are just getting pissed. I think they’ve left though as I haven’t seen them for a few days - thank fuck for that.

I’m in Alicante at the minute and there is a group of Scousers in the pool and they are shouting and screaming and splashing everywhere and the parents are just getting pissed. I think they’ve left though as I haven’t seen them for a few days - thank fuck for that.
So is it a mirage you are seeing at the pool? Or are you pissed?

Back