Brummies

houst69

Striker
Had a relaxing first week with the family in Corfu, then yesterday about 20 brummies turned up, annoying kernts.

No joke, little un shat in the pool 4 times in one day. Drinking from 9am, screaming, singing and shouting with their annoying accents, smoking and vaping everywhere, stealing the inflatables from other kids in the pool.

Brought the biggest inflatables to play with in the pool also, on their phones constantly asking what the weather is like back home, one lad phoning his mate asking what he’s plastering, what’s the weather like.

Pathetic bunch of council house shitheads.

Had a relaxing first week with the family in Corfu, then yesterday about 20 brummies turned up, annoying kernts.

No joke, little un shat in the pool 4 times in one day. Drinking from 9am, screaming, singing and shouting with their annoying accents, smoking and vaping everywhere, stealing the inflatables from other kids in the pool.

Brought the biggest inflatables to play with in the pool also, on their phones constantly asking what the weather is like back home, one lad phoning his mate asking what he’s plastering, what’s the weather like.

Better than Durham mags .

thats what you get when you book a 1 star hotel

Just start windmilling them

AI?

Just had a group of about 20 odd of our lot ( North east , mostly SAFC fans ) turn up at this hotel I’m staying at in Cyprus it’s a 4 star hotel & very nice , usually fairly sedate around the pool , families & young kids until this lot turned up
They’re fuckin mental 6 teenage lads looking like they’ve just rolled off a set from the Peaky Blinders caused mayhem
Inflatables flying all over , balls stotting off tables knocking drinks ower :lol:
Already had a load of complaints
The parents are sitting around their apartments getting pissed not giving a toss

Should have just titled it scratter groups.

Unfortunately you get these groups from all parts of the country.

They tend to stand out more when they have accents from an area you are not from

I've worked in the black country for a few weeks this year and I'd had them much maligned in the past but they were spit on people

They tend to stand out more when they have accents from an area you are not from

I've worked in the black country for a few weeks this year and I'd had them much maligned in the past but they were spit on people
I find it’s always the brits who go on like arseholes abroad.

Nope- I find Russians are the worst. They know they are pig ignorant and they just don't care
Not denying that however it's because our tour operators generally go to British resorts and hotels

The Dutch can be mental as hell in groups
Agreed. I spent a week at Le Mans next to them- will give them a wide berth next year/

Last edited:

Loads of groups of German Neo-Nazi lads rucking with each other/anyone along the front at El Arenal when I was there in 2017. Couldn't wait to get away and I was only there 4 days.

Mmm Birmingham is a city of a million people-you encounter 20 on holiday and make generalisations based on that:(

Harsh like.

Back