Bruce Springsteen

:lol: People seem to get a bee in their bonnet about that one.

Naa, those soul covers will remain. I'm just gonna go for a piss. I'm just hoping he's leaves their lass at home.

Looks like I'll need to do a bit more revision on Letter To You.

Don't think there's any Western Stars in there, which I think I'm pleased about.
Don’t think most of it would come over well live, although I do like the title track

Western Stars or Tuscon Train would work with the band. Love WS but maybe not in an arena/stadium setting. Looking forward to a couple of shows but with the ticket bollocks this year I'm still grumpy. Not just the pricing but the front pit tickets versus general being split out making the pit much harder to get.

Yes mate got loads of him.
I bought 1st one years ago .
Now have one with improved audio.
Think it was 38 euro delivered. Superb.
I have other one on ebay lol

I got the improved blu ray from Leeds and it’s fantastic. I was at the concert and you feel like you’re back there - the sound quality and editing are brilliant. Up there with official releases. Yes it was 38€

I got the improved blu ray from Leeds and it’s fantastic. I was at the concert and you feel like you’re back there - the sound quality and editing are brilliant. Up there with official releases. Yes it was 38€

watched loads of his vids when they were on Youtube and they’re class ( including the Leeds one)
Superb quality and all that but they’re a bit pricey, having said that I’d have one for his SOL show if available

watched loads of his vids when they were on Youtube and they’re class ( including the Leeds one)
Superb quality and all that but they’re a bit pricey, having said that I’d have one for his SOL show if available
Never seen anything decent from sunderland.
Gutted.
Even audio clips are very poor .
The Leeds one is is his best. I have 8 or 9 shows on bluray.

Yes mate got loads of him.
I bought 1st one years ago .
Now have one with improved audio.
Think it was 38 euro delivered. Superb.
I have other one on ebay lol
Cheers. A bit too expensive for me. I'm surprised he gets away with it to be honest. If the audio is from the official release, even more so.
Never seen anything decent from sunderland.
Gutted.
Even audio clips are very poor .
The Leeds one is is his best. I have 8 or 9 shows on bluray.
There were a couple of full audio recordings of the Sunderland gig if you knew where to look. Not sure they are still available.

Last edited:

Back