Bruce Springsteen

mux

Striker
Despite being a man of fine and varied musical taste and ability, The Boss is one artist I have never ever took the time out to get into, despite probably being the kind of stuff that I would love.

As an absolute Springsteen amateur starting fresh, where would you suggest I start? Is there a particular album, just start at the beginning and work my way through the albums, or a greatest hits effort?

All sensible and stupid replies are welcome.

Mux

Despite being a man of fine and varied musical taste and ability, The Boss is one artist I have never ever took the time out to get into, despite probably being the kind of stuff that I would love.

As an absolute Springsteen amateur starting fresh, where would you suggest I start? Is there a particular album, just start at the beginning and work my way through the albums, or a greatest hits effort?

Mux

Musical ability :lol::lol:

Hew @chriswallace85 remember that video of him singing I showed you

Mux

Erm, weren't you saying how good Gatecrasher is yesterday?

Mux

Nebraska..

Musical ability :lol::lol:

Hew @chriswallace85 remember that video of him singing I showed you
:lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Mux
Darkness On The Edge Of Town, Born In The USA, and Born To Run. The latter is the best album, but the other two are probably a bit more accessible.

No mate you don't. But cloth ears in one genre doesn't bode well when trying to diversify.
You only like one genre of music? I grew up with Trance and Techno music in the 90's - the Gatecrasher Classical is fantastic, similar to the Hacienda Classical which many on here will have seen at Herrington recently.

My main interest is Indie/Britpop/RocknRoll - but even then I was in an Emo band when I was a teenager :lol:

Folk Folk/Protest music is what I've spent most of 2018 listening to.

So I guess I'm not scared to like a lot of different things. I hope you aren't one of these stuck in your little music bubble, still wearing your hair like Liam Gallagher and saying mad fer it and ending every sentence with as you were, otherwise that would be unfortunate.

Back