Bruce out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This could be his last job ..... spends too much to achieve nothing.

Another dinosaur.
He will be gone soon.
His comments after the Cardiff defeat were laughable -
Discussing changes for the Reading game, jawdee pieman said
" I haven t got a lot of options (really, have u seen the size of your squad). I will see what I've got and then it's down to us to be better"(yawnwnnnn).

Another dinosaur.
He will be gone soon.
His comments after the Cardiff defeat were laughable -
Discussing changes for the Reading game, jawdee pieman said
" I haven t got a lot of options (really, have u seen the size of your squad). I will see what I've got and then it's down to us to be better"(yawnwnnnn).

:lol:

For such a fat fucker he's always claiming he's down to the bare bones :lol:

Hes having the annual Bruce collapse early this year, normally waits til after Christmas at least

Wasnt it two or three home wins in a calendar year before he got the boot here? And his son still decided to have a dig at our fans for wanting him gone.

Hes having the annual Bruce collapse early this year, normally waits til after Christmas at least

Wasnt it two or three home wins in a calendar year before he got the boot here? And his son still decided to have a dig at our fans for wanting him gone.

His son who is, I notice, playing for Bury now his dad has stopped giving him contracts.

so if Villa are the biggest club he's managed it will also be the biggest club to boot him out too !........getting good at being booted out, sadly no doubt with a nice financial package for being so crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back