Bruce out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has to be....I said before the season started it would be Bruce in the championship and Hughes in the Prem

Really bad news for the McCormack deal

Hopefully he won't get the bullet till after the window closes but if he goes before I agree it might well scupper it. Still think a lot might depend on the player though. If he's wanting to get his shit together he might fancy his chances of achieving that under Grayson rather than down at Villa, regardless of any potential change in manager.

Ah yes I remember well , still he had his excuse it was because of his roots ,

Yeah, all scarily familiar. Every job he gets goes exactly the same way -- good start followed by relentless decline that he's completely incapable of stopping. The only thing that varies is how long the fucker gets.

Who would they get if they got rid of him? I aint no fan of Bruce but that would be my concern if i was a villa fan

Really bad news for the McCormack deal

As long as Bruce is there, I doubt it tbh. If there's one thing he proved during his time it's that, if he falls out with a player, he will fuck them off, even if it's to the complete detriment of the team (selling Jones for nowt on the eve of the season, loaning Gyan out after the window closed, derailing a promising season by refusing to replace Bent).

If he recalls him, he must be feeling the heat massively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back