Brown and O'shea

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom92

Midfield
I know it's only a friendly but going off the second half of last season and tonight's viewing, Lord help us if they are going to be playing regularly for us this season

Not sure what they've done thats been so bad to be honest. Then again once you go past the age of 33 at our club people on here blame you for everything it seems!

Not sure what they've done thats been so bad to be honest. Then again once you go past the age of 33 at our club people on here blame you for everything it seems!
Not trying to be funny but did you watch that half??

They were caught out loads and if it weren't for poor composure in front of goal it would have been at least 2-0

said it already, those two should be back up and not starters on recent performances (include last seasons games as well here) and seb has done nowt of note yet, even his set pieces have been bad.
service to front men almost non existant, nobody making runs or when they do they do not watch the ball and seem shocked when it does not land at thier feet.
still a better performance than the last two games.

Not trying to be funny but did you watch that half??

They were caught out loads and if it weren't for poor composure in front of goal it would have been at least 2-0

'caught out' is a loose phrase.

the bigger problem has been our slack midfield and full backs, allowing balls to come into the box, or through balls to be played.

at times they were made scapegoats in our side last season, its easy to blame the CB's, but I worry more about further up the field, it certainly doesn't look like were going to score more goals this season unfortunately.

Ive been saying it for ages about those two at CB, I keep getting shot down in flames but sooner rather than later you'll all come around to my way of thinking, they are sliding quicker than Paolo at the landfill......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back