Broken ribs

Bust my ribs three times. A bit of discomfort to put up with for a week or so and yeah, deep breaths nip a tad but....meh.

f***ing shite. Monged out on painkillers and still in pain. Week off work like but in reality that's actually just boring as fuck isn't it?
I feel sorry for you, pal. I've cracked a few ribs in my time and it's one of the worst pains in the world. Good luck with recovery.

Yep it knacks when you laugh as well.

It’s not up about there with dental pain like but yeah it sucks.
:lol:

Bust my ribs three times. A bit of discomfort to put up with for a week or so and yeah, deep breaths nip a tad but....meh.
bad ass mutherfucker. Hats off and all that jazz, pal

It’s worst when you feel the broken ends grinding together when you move and get to thinking it will never mend.
Four times for me. :cry:

Knacked my ribs once. Got up for a piss while drunk/hungover, slipped on some clothes and landed solid on the edge of the bin in my bedroom.

Wrecked for weeks.

Went to see the Dirty Sanchez film and every time I laughed was agony.

I broke 10 down my left side when I got knocked off my bike by a car. Slept sitting up in a chair for 2 month. I sneezed after about 2 weeks and it felt like I'd been shot. Worst pain I've ever had.

Had 4 broken in a street brawl a few years back. 10 coppers brayed me with their batons to get me under control. Anyway after I finished giving all them a shoeing I slipped and fell in the shower.

Back