Broga

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the walrus

Basically yoga for bro groups, anyone done this? Sounds like it's for wrang'uns iirc there

Not that I've been to a yoga class, but surely the best thing is the women? Why the fuck would a straight bloke do that?
I was the only bloke in a yoga class today and I didn’t feel threatened or uncomfortable at all.

The women I spoke with were really helpful.

If 1 woman was in a boxing class full of blokes then I wouldn’t treat her any differently. Plus I might have more of a chance of winning a sparring bout.

Not that I've been to a yoga class, but surely the best thing is the women? Why the fuck would a straight bloke do that?

It’s the enhanced hip flexibility so one can pull sumo (cheat) correctly iirc.

I was the only bloke in a yoga class today and I didn’t feel threatened or uncomfortable at all.

The women I spoke with were really helpful.

If 1 woman was in a boxing class full of blokes then I wouldn’t treat her any differently. Plus I might have more of a chance of winning a sparring bout.

In the same spirit, a lass turned up to our Rugby training session in college once and I absolutely f***ing mashed her the second she got the ball. The whole team was in stitches. Thing is, she’ll have been heavier than me as I was only 12 clem back then.

I think I may have put her off for life :lol:

Last edited:
In the same spirit, a lass turned up to our Rugby training session in college once and I absolutely f***ing mashed her the second she got the ball. The whole team was in stitches. Thing is, she’ll have been heavier than me as I was only 12 clem back then.

I think I may have put her off for life :lol:
If it wasn’t you then someone else would have done it!

You have to treat people as equals, if she was up for mixed rugby then she must have expected a bit of rough.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back