Broadhead.

Continuity isn’t a bad thing. A couple of decent premier league loans would be perfect really.

I can’t see many championship sides with a better front 4 than Roberts, Pritchard, Clarke and Stewart
That still makes us one injury to LND away from having no striker at the club. Last season was pure luck that he didn’t get injured. We can’t take that chance in the Championship. I don’t think Broadhead is the answer though.

That still makes us one injury to LND away from having no striker at the club. Last season was pure luck that he didn’t get injured. We can’t take that chance in the Championship. I don’t think Broadhead is the answer though.
Hopefully that’s where we get a loan from the premier league. There’s still a few players to come in yet IMO

People keep saying all we've got is a squad who finished 5th in league one.. Not good enough.

Did you see our record under Alex Neil? Automatic promotion would've been a cert with Neil in from the start of the season.

This young squad that finished 5th in league one, are a year older and wider, and better! If we get Broadhead in then we don't need much more, maybe 3 more.

I'm on the fence about this one, purely because of his injuries.

There's no doubt he's a quality player but I don't think we can afford to pay a fee for someone knowing there's a good chance he will miss big chunks of the season.

If they can get him for a low fee/loan then maybe. If he doesn't come here he'll probably go somewhere else, play 40+ games and score a boat load.

People keep saying all we've got is a squad who finished 5th in league one.. Not good enough.

Did you see our record under Alex Neil? Automatic promotion would've been a cert with Neil in from the start of the season.

This young squad that finished 5th in league one, are a year older and wider, and better! If we get Broadhead in then we don't need much more, maybe 3 more.
In total? I think at least four. ( GK, CB, LB, CF).

Back