Broadhead.

Broadhead is 100% worth the risk. When he’s fit he’s a game changer. Considering we will be needing a few strikers anyways we would be mad to let a rival sign him. Stewart will be the main man, add Broadhead and someone on loan like Archer I would be more then happy with the striking options
Bit when he isn’t fit he aint changing nothing.

Not really if we sign him we will have the same squad as last season apart from Ballard we need more quality
You're right of course. However, we never had a fully fit Roberts or Clarke (if he signs) for the full season. Also, Pritchard was playing catch up fitness wise most of the season, so thats 3 players who were hugely influential in the run in last season.

Not really if we sign him we will have the same squad as last season apart from Ballard we need more quality
the way Alex Neil had this squad set up there's no way on earth this squad would have been relegated from the championship like the last crop. A half decent GK wouldv kept us up in all honesty. Also, in my opinion anyway, this squad wouldv pissed League 1 had Neil, with this group of players been here from the start of the season...We're looking ok, however we do need another 3 or 4 quality signings if we're going to challenge for a top 6 place

If that’s true I suppose it depends on whether Broadhead thinks he’s got a chance to make Everton’s first team.

If not I think we’ve got a decent chance of getting him here. That said we don’t need another Borini type saga where we chase a player who has zero interest in coming back here.
I'm not ITK but twitter seems to think he wants to come

Back