Broadhead.

I mentioned on here before about getting ex international sprinters I.e. Darren Campbell, to help him deal with his physical and psychological issues concerning his hamstrings. They will have had to come through similar issues during their careers so could advise and assist in how to get/keep him right. But if all he can offer is "I can maybes give you 30 minutes boss" then it's a no from me and let's move on.

I hope we've moved on tbh.

The lad was great last season when he played, but at 24, he's always going to have those injury problems that will see him miss chunks of the season, can we really afford to be carrying a foward in a league that is going to be a step up in terms of energy and opposition?

Probably one that Everton will want shot of on deadline day and that might be something to look at, but only if we haven't done all of our business by then.

I hope we've moved on tbh.

The lad was great last season when he played, but at 24, he's always going to have those injury problems that will see him miss chunks of the season, can we really afford to be carrying a foward in a league that is going to be a step up in terms of energy and opposition?

Probably one that Everton will want shot of on deadline day and that might be something to look at, but only if we haven't done all of our business by then.
Not necessarily. If he and the coaches can learn to understand his body and how to create a training schedule around it like we did with Kirchoff, there's no reason why he can't have decent career.

In terms of finishing, there can't be many better than him at this level.

Not necessarily. If he and the coaches can learn to understand his body and how to create a training schedule around it like we did with Kirchoff, there's no reason why he can't have decent career.

In terms of finishing, there can't be many better than him at this level.

Premier league clubs have top physios and stuff mate, Everton will no doubt have a good set up and they've yet to figure out how to fix the lad. Unfortunately, some can't be fixed.

I agree on the lad being a great finisher, but when you can't put your hat on him playing 2 games in a row then there's little to no point. We need 2 forwards in as it is, not 1 and a half.

Back