Broadband Provider

Getting a new house and need a broadband provider. Looking for unlimited broadband and it being pretty quick (only 1 or 2 devices in house so don't need mega GB speeds. Who do people use and what sort of cost should I be looking at (My last deal was tied in with TV, TV extras, telephone etc and I have no idea the proportiion of that was for broadband alone.)

Thanks in advance.

Getting a new house and need a broadband provider. Looking for unlimited broadband and it being pretty quick (only 1 or 2 devices in house so don't need mega GB speeds. Who do people use and what sort of cost should I be looking at (My last deal was tied in with TV, TV extras, telephone etc and I have no idea the proportiion of that was for broadband alone.)

Thanks in advance.
I'm finding Vodafone decent, we've always struggled for a decent Wifi signal in our house (3 Stories and thick walls) but we're getting good reception in all rooms.

I've not long switched from paying BT an absolute fortune to paying SSE £30 p/month

unlimited, faster speeds, no provider shenanigans IRO throttling and can can cancel at anytime with only a small penalty in the first 6 months (although they might have stopped this part of the deal)

Vodafone. Black Friday offer £22 monthly (35Mbps) or £28 monthly (63Mbps) includes line rental. Been with them over a year now with no issues and good wifi throughout the house.

Back