Britain's Strongest Man

Simpsyla

Central Defender
Anyone heading to Sheffield on Saturday for this? It will be the first of these type of events that I've attended and I'm looking forward to it. Who do people think are the ones to watch in terms of potential winners?

Anyone heading to Sheffield on Saturday for this? It will be the first of these type of events that I've attended and I'm looking forward to it. Who do people think are the ones to watch in terms of potential winners?

It will likely be Eddie Hall. No, almost certainly if he stays fit.

Mark Felix or, more likely, Laurence Shahlei, could give him a run for his money.

Mark Felix amazes me like. He’s surely too old to be that strong!

@Lewberry pie will be there competing iirc

In the children’s event.

I just wonder if Eddie Hall will have the same desire after his win at World's last year. Or is he just that far ahead of everyone else that he should still win it?

Mark Felix will be 52 this year won't he? Amazing like.

I've got a feeling Tom Stoltman might put in a good show this time.

I'd like to see shahlei do it, always gets injured at key moments and ends up ruining his chances.

Think it'll be Hall though even if he has reduced his food and gear a bit.

Amazing from Big Terry like given how ripped he is these days. Barely looks like a strongman :lol:

Going to be starting one Eddie’s book once I’ve finished the one I’m reading.

Especially considering Hollands took a (glancing but still) blow to the face from a 160kg log in the first event - didn't let it get to him though.

I thoroughly enjoyed it and am now looking forward to the European event in April.

Nearly finished Eddie’s book.

He doesn’t come across as a total cock on the tv so it’s interesting his writing partner has made him seem like one in the book :lol:

Back