Britain's Got Talent 2022 Official Match Thread

Here she is, being woefully undiscovered two years ago :lol::lol:

New spin-off: “Britain’s Got Talent In The Form Of Well Established Professional American Musicians”

She’s got over 300,000 YouTube subscribers ffs.

Last edited:
The lass at the end who sang never enough from the greatest showman was the actual original singer in the film but not the actress in the film

I've got to say wow wow wow what an incredible voice this lass is going to be an absolute superstar

She must of had some kind of non disclosure thing going on because no one knew she was the actual person to sing that song in the film

Amazing
It was very moving, brought me to tears tbh as it's a beautiful song and she's a beautiful lady with a beautiful voice.
Well deserved, she deserves to shine with talent like that 🤩😍❤️

I just scooted through the thread and knew it would end up being bollocks.
So don't comment. This thread is irrelevant to you. If you've never watched an ITV entertainment show then you have nothing to base any comment on.

Other than sneering at something you've never watched

The point of that is?

So don't comment. This thread is irrelevant to you. If you've never watched an ITV entertainment show then you have nothing to base any comment on.

Other than sneering at something you've never watched

The point of that is?
😊I use to watch them all the time man, only a few years back😊At some point you begin to realise the charade being played out.

Thinking back here, but the sand artist who was on the champions version would surely be red hot favourite to win this year if she’d auditioned now and not then? Ukrainian lass who won their version, she was unbelievable.

That lass ( Loren Allred) who sang Never Enough was absolutely superb.

What a voice.
Please read the other thread and you and other people's bubble's will burst ,she's released records ,been on t.v before 300,000 followers .
Aye where was she hiding ? how did they find her ?:lol::lol:
boooooom ! new show Britain got experienced recording artists .

***Please note all credit to @West_Winger for revealing all.***

Please read the other thread and you and other people's bubble's will burst ,she's released records ,been on t.v before 300,000 followers .
Aye where was she hiding ? how did they find her ?:lol::lol:
boooooom ! new show Britain got experienced recording artists .

***Please note all credit to @West_Winger for revealing all.***
It’s TV. ITS NOT REAL.

I have friends who have been apprpoached to appear on the show who have worked in a fairly minor role in the music industry for years. Its nothing new.

However Loren Allred has a superb voice and that was my point. The fact she is American and an established name in the industry is another matter, Most people in the UK who watch the show for a bit of fun will not have heard of her.

She added quality to a show.

Back