Britain's Got Talent 2022 Official Match Thread

The lass at the end who sang never enough from the greatest showman was the actual original singer in the film but not the actress in the film

I've got to say wow wow wow what an incredible voice this lass is going to be an absolute superstar

She must of had some kind of non disclosure thing going on because no one knew she was the actual person to sing that song in the film

Amazing
She’s literally got a massive Wikipedia page and several albums to her name. She’s even been on The Voice in America ffs :lol:

She'll have been headhunted by the BGT producers to go on
Cowells favourite song is Never Enough iirc….. coincidence ?
I thought the point of the programme was supposed to be to find hidden stars. Can’t really see how someone with a f***ing record deal fits that mould like.
…or why they import acts successful in Moldova etc
its shite man…..i never watch it ….( partly cos i cant stand Ant n Dec mind…..or Cowell and Holden iih )

Last edited:
I thought the point of the programme was supposed to be to find hidden stars. Can’t really see how someone with a f***ing record deal fits that mould like.

It is. Susan Boyle (did not win), some 89 year old bloke, Diversity, a lass with a dog (RIP), Stavros Flatley (did not win), Pol Pot etc. They were what it was supposed to be about. Even Lost Voice Guy, who was a touring stand up of some sort before being on BGT but was new to most people. She's sung to millions (without them knowing it quite often).

To be fair, “Established professional singers from America have got talent” doesn’t have the same ring to it as a show title.
Most of them haven’t toured and performed to millions. Might as well send f***ing Noel Gallagher on or something.

It’s always been a shit programme but then clearly pretending that this lass is some unheard of talent that nobody’s ever listened to before is just taking the piss.
I agree with that but my point still stands she was incredible
So she should be with her extensive recording and touring career.

I’m not having a dig at you just the programme :lol:

Last edited:
Most of them haven’t toured and performed to millions. Might as well send f***ing Noel Gallagher on or something.

It’s always been a shit programme but then clearly pretending that this lass is some unheard of talent that nobody’s ever listened to before is just taking the piss.

So she should be with her extensive recording and touring career.

I’m not having a dig at you just the programme :lol:
Maybe rename it to Britains got recording / West End artists ?.

I thought if they had a Record deal or a run on a West end stage show etc they were not allowed ?

Obviously Britains run out of talent :lol: and placca face's minions are scouring the West End shows to hoover up top singers who the public will think are unknowns !.

She doesn't appear to have a record deal like

But it is pushing it a bit

Actual take that back as says she had an EP out

It is. Susan Boyle (did not win), some 89 year old bloke, Diversity, a lass with a dog (RIP), Stavros Flatley (did not win), Pol Pot etc. They were what it was supposed to be about. Even Lost Voice Guy, who was a touring stand up of some sort before being on BGT but was new to most people. She's sung to millions (without them knowing it quite often).
Pol Pot :lol:

Back