RTG Bristol Rovers Postponed

Looks like I'll be at the Rolling Stones v Chicory Tip local derby then on the 16th, as this is postponed.

Going to the Maidstone United v Torquay cup tie on Saturday too, as 3 weeks without a match would have me climbing the walls.
Fairport Convention v The Kinks is another good'un, home grounds a stone's throw apart (pun not intended).

I saw Maidstone v Barnet at their old ground in the 80s, and then again at Dartford in the league. Where do they play these days?

Fairport Convention v The Kinks is another good'un, home grounds a stone's throw apart (pun not intended).

I saw Maidstone v Barnet at their old ground in the 80s, and then again at Dartford in the league. Where do they play these days?

The mighty Maidstone United play now at the Gallagher Stadium which is a 2min walk from Maidstone East Station/Kent County Council HQ.

Tidy little ground with room for expansion if ever they regain league status.

So can I get a refund? Completely fucked my dad and I out of £100s in accom and transport.
Ticket office refunded my match tickets this afternoon no bother.
Luckily had hotel on cancellation booking so okay there and had to ring Easyjet to cancel the flights. Got just over half our money back on those.

With Burge starting tonight, this postponement is a total farce. The club should do all it can to make sure this game is played on a saturday. Absolute waste of a great away day if it ends up on a tuesday night

Back