Bristol City Fan Perspective - LJ

I don’t dislike Johnson mate, just better managers about. I think he’ll do well for you.

So do I. But I really have no idea - living abroad lower division reality often escapes me. I rely on other people's more inside knowledge. But winning 0-4 at Lincoln really oened my eyes.

Maybe he is a brilliant head coach, it was all the other shit attached to the job that made him lose his way. Just for reference, that wasnt just new manager bounce, you dont suddenly appear to have energy all over the pitch, you dont all of a sudden just hunt down in packs, you dont all of a sudden see players made of concrete become mobile and move into space, you dont suddenly get 5 men into the box.

I know its only one game, very impressed, so far. Lets see what he does when he has a packed defence in front of him, Tuesday will be his first test of this
Opening post after Parkinson’s first home game ;)

In all seriousness this club has been lacking someone with a clear idea of what they want from the team. I question Johnson’s capabilities because of his track record but this club should easily be able to turn things round if they do three things... decide how we want to play, buy the right players to play that way, give the young lads the opportunities they need. Sounds like Johnson will address one and three while Speakman sorts two.

No mate, but even Wyke has done well at L1 level before for Bradford and Graham was always a handful in the Championship. I would back LJ to get a time out of all of them, at L1 level.

Not drawing any comparisons, but Tammy Abraham came here a boy and left a man.
Aye lads :)

Back