Posted by Roger
Ashton Gate
Saturday, August 6, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, August 6, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Trains booked with safc2012 Travel Club - 0700 out of Durham and midnight arrive back... Can't wait.

Cans Trains and Away Days... Triple Combo of life's pleasures

I was hoping against hope that Bristol City would be our first away game, as I'm on holiday on the south coast that weekend.

Less than three hours away on train and only £27 return on the train (if they aren't on strike).

Couldn't believe my luck and can't wait for it.

Not sure what to do about this one, have to go as I live in Bristol but worried it won't get to general sale...

Not sure what to do about this one, have to go as I live in Bristol but worried it won't get to general sale...

It did in 2018. If they give us the full 4,200, it won't be a problem. Failing that, I'm sure there are people here who can help you out.
Flying down and stopping overnight for this one. Recommend some pubs to me :cool:

Where's your hotel? I can probably give you a few suggestions. Ditto places to eat.

Last edited:
It did in 2018. If they give us the full 4,200, it won't be a problem. Failing that, I'm sure there are people here who can help you out.
Looks like I've got someone in line to help already, managed to sort today! Yeah 2018 was a doddle, helped that we were so bad that not many bothered. Class day though with the comeback

Back