Bristol away

I know it's not for a while but family circumstances mean I find myself in the southwest on the same weekend the Lads are at Bristol. I've never been to an away game and fancy going to this one.

I'm completely clueless: for little clubs like that can away fans just buy tickets on the gate?

I know it's not for a while but family circumstances mean I find myself in the southwest on the same weekend the Lads are at Bristol. I've never been to an away game and fancy going to this one.

I'm completely clueless: for little clubs like that can away fans just buy tickets on the gate?
Highly unlikely as it’s a small allocation, but you might be able to in the home end, just need to keep your mouth shut

You'll need to have someone do you a favour. We'll have an allocation of about 1400 tickets and it will need 40+ BCP to stand a chance. There's also a chance it will be postponed due to international call ups as it's one of those weekends.

You'll need to have someone do you a favour. We'll have an allocation of about 1400 tickets and it will need 40+ BCP to stand a chance. There's also a chance it will be postponed due to international call ups as it's one of those weekends.
The international weekend probably increases his chances as few are going to commit until they know that game is definitely on and by then cheap travel options will of gone

With the allocation of 1400, how many Sunderland fans are likely to travel to Bristol?

Come to think of it, I wonder how many people go to every away game. Must be a few hundred.

With the allocation of 1400, how many Sunderland fans are likely to travel to Bristol?

Come to think of it, I wonder how many people go to every away game. Must be a few hundred.
Few hundred :lol: Talking thousands usually ( bar the recent Accrington mid week game)

Bristol in league last year was one of my favourite aways, that pub at the top of the hill near the ground in the sun was class

I got me three nights booked up already..shall be a weekend of high jinks and visits down crack alley.

Cannot wait..might also be flying to Morocco on the Sunday.

Few hundred :lol: Talking thousands usually ( bar the recent Accrington mid week game)

Bristol in league last year was one of my favourite aways, that pub at the top of the hill near the ground in the sun was class

I think he was asking how many people go to EVERY away game, like how many never miss a game. I would guess 100-200. We had around 400 at Everton away in the cup a couple of seasons ago, lowest away attendances can think of in recent times.
I got me three nights booked up already..shall be a weekend of high jinks and visits down crack alley.

Cannot wait..might also be flying to Morocco on the Sunday.

Could be moved for international break unfortunately

I think he was asking how many people go to EVERY away game, like how many never miss a game. I would guess 100-200. We had around 400 at Everton away in the cup a couple of seasons ago, lowest away attendances can think of in recent times.

What a game that Everton one was got out of hospital from being ona drip the day before couldn't have any beers beforehand rock up to find out Billy Jones was playing cb we didn't have a shot on goal

Got until the 10th to confirm the room..Will be a bastardo if it gets moved to mid week.

Highly unlikely as it’s a small allocation, but you might be able to in the home end, just need to keep your mouth shut
This. I was in home end with my lad proper dingle home fans abusing our coaching staff subs and anyone they thought was a Sunderland fan no police and 1 steward laughing.

Get in the home end . There will be plenty others of the Mackem Armada with you.

There is no better feeling than being in a small, defenceless city in advance of the Mackem crusade .

Feeling the ground shake and the women moisten as the Mackem forces invade is the most beautiful thing to experience

I wont be going to that game and will have the best part of 50 points by then. If you need a ticket remind me and ill be happy to get it for you

I went in the home end with my lad and cousin, kept my mouth shut and had no hassle.

Ordered tickets online and were print at home

Last edited:
With Accrington going to general sale, looking like this and Wycombe coming up will probably go the same way? Or do people think these will be more popular?

With Accrington going to general sale, looking like this and Wycombe coming up will probably go the same way? Or do people think these will be more popular?

Aye both will go general sale. Bristol Rovers going to be an awkward one due to international break.

Back