Bring out the BBQ

Successful first barbecue of the season last night. Just propped a disposable on a couple of bricks on top of a little garden table whilst we sat enjoying the evening sun. Class.
Got invited to a neighbours BBQ earlier,I don't really know the geezer well but he is always friendly, he has invited me fishing so I know he is OK 🙂 I just had a shower, got some shorts and a T-shirt on, loads of shouting outside, four squad cars and loads of cops carting him off, I guess the BBQ has came to an end 🙄
:lol: Fuckin' hell.

Drugs? Domestic?

Got invited to a neighbours BBQ earlier,I don't really know the geezer well but he is always friendly, he has invited me fishing so I know he is OK 🙂 I just had a shower, got some shorts and a T-shirt on, loads of shouting outside, four squad cars and loads of cops carting him off, I guess the BBQ has came to an end 🙄

😂👀

Any recommendations for a decent gas BBQ?
Just buy an oven and eat your perfectly cooked food outside. Food comes without black bits and a raw centre and you don’t have to scrub the oven clean after every use. Have a couple of beers in the time you’ll save - everyone’s a winner!

Back from a week away today and the weather was nice so nipped to the butchers for some sausages and burgers. Noticed some duck breasts when I was there so chucked a couple of them on the bbq as well, absolutely perfect skin with none of the usual fuck on, absolute winner!

Put some on the vine tomatoes on at the same time as the duck and they came out great as well, only smoked them previously but they work really well direct.

With the weather as it is I’m sure I’m not the only one lighting the barbecue every day! What’s everyone cooking? Smoked a whole chicken today, was absolutely lovely.
Do you have a shower after each session?
Just buy an oven and eat your perfectly cooked food outside. Food comes without black bits and a raw centre and you don’t have to scrub the oven clean after every use. Have a couple of beers in the time you’ll save - everyone’s a winner!
Your lass doesent let you light one does she?😂

Last edited:

Back