Bring out the BBQ

Got a rotisserie for the egg delivered today so I’ll be having a go at a kellybab and porchetta next week. Camping this weekend so will take the portable bbq and eat kebabs all weekend.

I'd been tempted as well. Let me know what you think.
First use today and I absolutely love it, made a chicken kebab using the somewhat famous kellybab recipe and it came out ridiculously good.

First use today and I absolutely love it, made a chicken kebab using the somewhat famous kellybab recipe and it came out ridiculously good.

Fuck sake, I'm probably going to get one now!

Cooked a rib eye joint tonight in the pissing rain, absolutely fantastic!

Cooked a rib eye joint tonight in the pissing rain, absolutely fantastic!

Rib eye looks first class. Those eggs tho :eek:

Last edited:
Advice requested. Monk fish bites wrapped in bacon. On metal skewars how long ?
Don’t want to burn the bacon or Parma and want the fish cooked. Will be turning regularly.
Thanks.

Advice requested. Monk fish bites wrapped in bacon. On metal skewars how long ?
Don’t want to burn the bacon or Parma and want the fish cooked. Will be turning regularly.
Thanks.
Have you got an instant read thermometer?

Smoked topside of beef and smoked sweet potato mash tonight. I’m in love with the mash, it was amazing.

Last edited:

Smoked topside of beef and smoked sweet potato mash tonight. I’m in love with the mash, it was amazing.
Like the look of the potatoes. Straight on for how long?

Very nice, though looks like it needs a sauce/condiment on the side

Like the look of the potatoes. Straight on for how long?
About 70 minutes at ~140c indirect. I actually checked them with a thermometer to make sure they were done. :lol:
Very nice, though looks like it needs a sauce/condiment on the side
Aye, but I’m trying to lose (quite) a few lbs and most sauces tend to be on the unhealthy side so I went with the wetness of the mash for moisture instead. A bit of chimichurri over it would have sealed the deal tho.

Last edited:
About 70 minutes at ~140c indirect. I actually checked them with a thermometer to make sure they were done. :lol:

Aye, but I’m trying to lose (quite) a few lbs and most sauces tend to be on the unhealthy side so I went with the wetness of the mash for moisture instead. A bit of chimichurri over it would have sealed the deal tho.

I'm the same as you trying to lose lbs. Do the beers not count? :lol:

Back