Bring it on down

It's fair to say you don't like it. But as B-sides go..... it must be up there.

You can always tell a hardcore oasis fan from a casual based on whether they prefer definitely maybe or morning glory.

Standing on the Shoulder of Giants is my favourite album.

I would rank it last, it has the only oasis song that I actually hate on it

Same here, Don't rate SOTSOG or Dig Out Your Soul very highly.
Some real rubbish on SOTSOG. But also 3 excellent ones.

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is is arguably the worst Oasis song for me.

Fckin In The Bushes, Go Let It Out and Gas Panic are mint.
Let's All Make Believe which was the b side of Go Let It Out is better than at least half a dozen tunes on the album

Same here, Don't rate SOTSOG or Dig Out Your Soul very highly.
Some real rubbish on SOTSOG. But also 3 excellent ones.

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is is arguably the worst Oasis song for me.

Fckin In The Bushes, Go Let It Out and Gas Panic are mint.
Let's All Make Believe which was the b side of Go Let It Out is better than at least half a dozen tunes on the album
You feeling alright mate?

Overall perhaps but in picking masterplan as a b side... no.

What's your favourite 3 songs off it?

I would rank it last, it has the only oasis song that I actually hate on it

How many copies did the master plan album sell though? Might have just been clever marketing from the thick kernt. I doubt he looks at his bank balance and regrets not having masterplan as a single.

Last edited:
How many copies did the master plan album sell though? Might have just bee clever marketing from the thick kernt. I doubt he looks at his bank balance and regrets not having masterplan as a single.
Not as well as the proper albums. Back in the 90s if he saved those singles for a proper album they'd have made a tonne more.

Even just in the culture, those songs aren't as well known

Yes. When I said SOTSOG was my favourite album, it was just a joke after you saying serious fans vs casual prefer Definitley Maybe over Morning Glory.
Was just choosing probably their worst album and picking the 3 worst songs of it to go a bit OTT with my joke about being a super fan.
Oh :lol: i'm hungover as fuck mate so I didn't click on.

I'm glad we agree on one of their worst songs ever though!

Love oasis, even had slide away as our wedding song. Prefer their older albums and just wasn’t keen on that song.
Love Masterplan though can’t believe someone said it’s over rated :eek:

Even if you just look at the Masterplan compilation, I think the only songs Ths Masterplan is better than on that album are Going Nowhere and The Swamp Song. I'm not including the I am The Walrus cover.
Out of those 13 Oasis tracks on that album alone I'd rank it as 11th.

One of my favourite Oasis songs is songbird. How dya like that?
Songbirds a lovely tune
Love oasis, even had slide away as our wedding song. Prefer their older albums and just wasn’t keen on that song.
Love Masterplan though can’t believe someone said it’s over rated :eek:
Can't believe you don't like impor........ lets move on :lol:
Even if you just look at the Masterplan compilation, I think the only songs Ths Masterplan is better than on that album are Going Nowhere and The Swamp Song. I'm not including the I am The Walrus cover.
Out of those 13 Oasis tracks on that album alone I'd rank it as 11th.
What would you rank 1st? Or are you still on a windup?

Last edited:

Back