Brilliant White Teeth

There was a picture of Jordan with her filed down stumps the other week. Looked even more of a horror show than usual!

Ludicrous that young people are doing this when in most cases their teeth are perfectly fine. I imagine it causes all sort of nerve damage, and I wonder what the shelf life of the underlying stump is before you need falsies put in.

If it really is that much of an issue just go for composite bonding instead.

People fall for it all the time.... Looks completely false especially when you have spray on tan to enhance the whiteness. Recall that Anal Bleaching died a death as men preferred a nice brown eye to an albino one

A local character and his fiance both went to Turkey a few months before their wedding, both had veneers, she also has fake breasts. Two weeks before the wedding he was caught with a large quantity of Peruvian flake, remanded, currently doing a 12 stretch, he never made it to the service.
Bet he’s got the best Hampsteads on the wing tho!!

One of my favourite ever insults was a Royal Marines drill sergeant telling one of the lads in my Navy basic training division that he had teeth like sugar puffs at half arm intervals.

The fuckers were constantly coming out with some of the best one liners I've heard to this day with the sole purpose of making us crack up laughing so they had an excuse to scream in our faces.

Big fan of the double gumshield look, the self imposed speech impediment and the unconscious look on the face of 'these aren't my teeth'

Back