Brilliant White Teeth

I predict an epidemic of visits to corrective dentists in the next ten years, putting right all the issues caused by the bleaching of tooth enamel that’s all the rage with the vain Instagram generation.

There’s a young lad at work who’s on about going on holiday to Turkey and getting his teeth done..it’s part of the holiday package (honest)..£4,000..nowt wrong with his own teeth IMO.

You can definitely go too far with it. The false tan people wear makes it loads worse as well. Hollywood dentists seem to have got the science down, rarely see a top level actor with bad teeth, just perfect natural looking teeth. Probably costs a bit more than a jaunt to Teeth R Us in Turkey like

There’s a young lad at work who’s on about going on holiday to Turkey and getting his teeth done..it’s part of the holiday package (honest)..£4,000..nowt wrong with his own teeth IMO.
To be fair, quite a few people do that.
Fraction of the cost it is over here and top class service.
Haven't done it myself but read loads about it.

Haven't done it myself but read loads about it.
Someone told me it’s amazing like. Makes our hospitals and that look like shit holes.
Do these fake teeth last though? The mother in law has one veneer and it comes off quite often. Wouldn’t fancy jetting to turkey everytime I fancy an apple.

Aye me cousin is going to do that. Mental reall, there is absolutely nowt wrong with his teeth

Someone told me it’s amazing like. Makes our hospitals and that look like shit holes.
Do these fake teeth last though? The mother in law has one veneer and it comes off quite often. Wouldn’t fancy jetting to turkey everytime I fancy an apple.
Have you seen how they fit a veneer?
They have to grind away a canny bit of the existing tooth.

Yeah it freaks me out. Basically if you can’t afford them anymore you are left looking like a goblin.
I've got teeth like a desecrated graveyard (it keeps me levelheaded because otherwise I'm totally gorgeous) but would I fuck let someone grind my wobbly gnashers. Sounds torturous.

A local character and his fiance both went to Turkey a few months before their wedding, both had veneers, she also has fake breasts. Two weeks before the wedding he was caught with a large quantity of Peruvian flake, remanded, currently doing a 12 stretch, he never made it to the service.

I've got teeth like a desecrated graveyard (it keeps me levelheaded because otherwise I'm totally gorgeous) but would I fuck let someone grind my wobbly gnashers. Sounds torturous.
Just googled some pictures and people who have had it done and then have veneers off look like Gollum.

Back